- We do not use your personal information beyond the legitimate business purposes listed below. We do not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent unless permitted by law.
- We take appropriate security measures to prevent a use of your personal information beyond the legitimate business purposes and/or an inappropriate disclosure of your personal information to a third party, and review such security measures on a regular basis to ensure the effectiveness thereof.
- We respond promptly and with good faith in the case you request us (i) to disclose the purposes of collecting your personal information, (ii) to correct, add, or delete your personal information held by us, or (iii) to suspend the use of all or a part of your personal information, or you make complaints about our handling of your personal information.
Legitimate Business Purposes of Use of Your Personal Information
- To provide our services and/or take related actions
- To exercise our statutory/contractual rights and/or perform our statutory/contractual obligations
- To respond to your inquiries and/or requests
- To improve our service quality reflecting your suggestions/requests
- Other purposes which we explicitly indicate to you at the time of collection of your personal information.